Josh’s interview for Esquire Magazine in honor of their 80th anniversary. (x)
GUYS, THIS. I AM SO FREAKING DONE.
- Julian: I should say that, Katie - before we wrote this episode - insisted that it ended with a kiss between Arthur and Merlin.
- Katie: That is not what I said, that's what YOU put into it, I had the most amazing ending...
- *Perwaine scene interrupts them*
- *moments later*
- Katie: Okay, my ending, which you didn't use, which I thought would have been amazing is: Arthur, mortally wounded on the battlefield. Merlin comes up and cradles him in his arms. Merlin to Arthur: "I have magic". Arthur takes Merlin's face in his hands: "I know. I think I've always known."
- Julian: That moment sort of is coming. And you do actually sort of want them to... yeah.
7 deadly sins. put one in my ask.
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
LOOK AT HIM PLANNING HIS ATTACK
AND THE HE GOES FOR IT
BUT LIAM DOES NOT GIVE IN
YOU DON’T DEFY THE QUEEN
#louis the menace
I hate people who are naturally really good at small talk and are comfortable with it too wow screw you and your well developed social skills