|home ask random archive theme|
have you even seen clothes that look good and then you try them on and it’s like no
The boyband’s third studio album sold 4 million copies worldwide in the space of just five weeks following its release on Nov. 25. Eminem’s The Marshall Mathers LP 2 came in second.
One Direction had a banner year in 2013 with their sellout world tour Take Me Home grossing over $100 million and their first concert film the Morgan Spurlock directed One Direction: This Is Us 3D making $67 million at the box office. The group sold a phenomenal 685,000 copies of Midnight Memories in the UK alone.Gennaro Castaldo, the BPI’s director of communications said: “Around one in eight albums sold around the world are by British artists, and One Direction are certainly playing their part in maintaining this fantastic achievement."
we all have this one character death that we will never be over and fine with
Do you ever just think about the future and start freaking out about the most random things
- "salad in the wind"
- "have you’ve quite finished yet"
- "define girlfriends"
- "does anyone else hear running water"
- "sorry love but I don’t really care"
- "happy days"
- "NO NO NO”
- "will it be as deep as your voice"
- "fucking shit bastard you did that shit I did that good"
- "chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash"